Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Weekend

I had the opportunity to spend Easter morning at the Jordan River. Pretty cool, huh? Anyways, classes are going well. Less than four weeks left of classes! We were given our exam schedule today. Presentation, presentation, quiz, exam, quiz, presentation, ahhhhh! I think I will have more "final" things in these three courses I'm taking than when I'm taking five or six separate courses. I'll be staying in Amman for approximately two extra weeks after my program ends. Top priority right now is securing a job for when I return to the United States. I'll be going back to my Grandma White at our house, my cousin's wedding, my brother's Eagle Scout Court of Honor, Graduation, and graduation party - all within about the first week. I think my family planned it like that to have an excuse to see me a bunch of times because they miss me so much. That's my rant of the day... I'll just leave you with a relevant Polish wish: "Smacznego jajka oras mokrego dyngusa"